Dear all,
nothing much to say here.
This blog actually had been created in october 2008 if im not mistaken.It had been created with only 1 post.
And only on 9th of September 2009,I had deleted the old post and starting to update this blog again.The reason to bring it up to date again because it is such a requirement for komputer in science(kos 1110) subject that I taken in this university.
Just want u all to know that I do not like blog much because I dont really like to share my life with other people outside there.As we know that majority of the blogger tend to share their daily life with other. It is not because I am a pessimist person,but it is just the way of my life.Respect it.Or u may leave it.
But here,to respect our lecturer,I have to share something about my life with people outside there.Its ok then..
Starting to further my study in this university on 7th July 2009, taking biotech course for my first degree.Enjoying this course like others eventhough it is not my ambition actually.But thanx to God because still give me the oppotunity to do my degree.May Allah bless myself here.Ameen.
mercredi 9 septembre 2009
necessary..
Publié par syazwaniwahab à 3:19:00 PM
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire